We are one of the largest consumer finance firms in the world. Over 25 years of existence in Japan with a portfolio of brands that covers Fortune 500 firms.
Position: Project Manager
Industry: Consumer Finance
Salary: 9 million JPY
The project Manager is to work closely with the IT Director and to co-ordinate with 3 IT departments as the Project Manager. The 3 IT teams consist of AS400 team, OAS team, and User Support team.
Breakdown of each team:
- OAS team : Plan, Develope and administer EVAS dealer sales support system
- AS400 team : Plan, Develop and administer AS400 related system
- User Support team : In-house technical support / Plan, Develop and administer system security and IT Infrastructure
This position mainly focuses on the following:
- IT Risk management, resource management, schedule management of all projects in IT dept.
- Communication / negotiation with project managers in IT dept., Marketing dept., vendors, and outsourcing companies
- Communication with HQ
- Support the Head of IT for any initiatives for the firm.Qualification
- Over 3 years of project management experience
- Basic programming experience (Any programming language is fine）
- Negotiation and managemet experience with Vendor and outsourcing company
- Native level Japanese / Business level English
- Age: up to 35 years of age
- Experience in the financial field is not mandatory
- Retirement benefit: Yes
- Social Insurance : Employees’ pension, health insurance, nursing insurance, employment insurance, worker’s compensation
- Other Benefits : Congratulatory and condolence money, Reloclub, etc.
- Work Hours: Start 9:00am End 5:45pm (Actual work hours: 7.75 hours/day)
- Annual paid vacation : First year maximum 14 days, after subsequent year 14-20days